Aa Shantha is a widely used Sinhala font that is popularly used for digital and print applications in Sri Lanka. Developed by Microsoft, it is designed to provide clear and aesthetically pleasing Sinhala script representation on computers and other devices. The font’s design includes a range of characters, consonants, vowels, and diacritics, making it suitable for accurately displaying Sinhala text.
Details of Aa Shantha Sinhala Font
Aa Shantha Keyboard Layout
Preview of Aa Shantha Sinhala Font
How to install Aa Shantha Font on your computer?
For Windows Users (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11)
- Right-click the font file and select Install
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy the font file, Go to the control panel, and Paste it to the fonts folder
For Mac users:
- Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Aa Shantha .ttf and click “Install font”.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Aa Shantha .ttf to /Library/Fonts (for all users).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- In the Font Book app, choose File > Add Fonts to Current User. …
- Drag the font file to the Font Book app icon in the Dock.
- Drag the font file to the Font Book window.
- Double-click the font file in the Finder, then click Install in the dialog that appears.
For Linux users:
- Step 1: Double-click on the font (or select Open with Font Viewer in the right-click menu). Then click the Install Font button.
- Step 2: Copy the font to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Why Aa Shantha
- Simple Design
- Multiple OS Support
- Most Popular Font
- Suitable for Publication and Graphic Designing
Why should you choose us?
- 100% Free
- Larger Collection of Fonts
- No need to Wait
- Direct TTF Download
- Faster Download