Kusum Regular Sinhala Font Free Download. Kusum Regular Font Keyboard Layout for Free. This is one of the most popular Sinhala Language fonts. This beautiful Font is widely used by Sri Lankan Sinhala Peoples. This is the most used Sinhala font in the print media, Photoshop designers, copywriters, and marketing agencies of all kinds. This is a great font which is used in graphic design, magazines, simple text, book printing and etc. The Following Sinhala Font is available for free download and ready to use for individual and commercial needs.
Need Kusum Regular Sinhala Font for your design works? Download the font from the original author for business purposes.
Details of Kusum Sinhala Font
Kusum Regular Keyboard Layout
Preview of the font Kusum
How to install Kusum Regular Font on your computer?
For Windows Users (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11)
- Right-click the font file and select Install
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy the font file, Go to the control panel, and Paste it to the fonts folder
For Mac users:
- Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Kusum Regular.ttf and click “Install font”.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Kusum Regular.ttf to /Library/Fonts (for all users).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- In the Font Book app, choose File > Add Fonts to Current User. …
- Drag the font file to the Font Book app icon in the Dock.
- Drag the font file to the Font Book window.
- Double-click the font file in the Finder, then click Install in the dialog that appears.
For Linux users:
- Step 1: Double-click on the font (or select Open with Font Viewer in the right-click menu). Then click the Install Font button.
- Step 2: Copy the font to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Why Kusum Regular
- Simple Design
- Multiple OS Support
- Most Popular Font
- Suitable for Publication and Graphic Designing
Why should you choose us?
- 100% Free
- Larger Collection of Fonts
- No need to Wait
- Direct TTF Download
- Faster Download